With over 50 years of experience, ConsensYs Property Management combines the wisdom of experience with the leverage of technology to meet and exceed your needs. ConcensYs is a family owned company, which means we will treat your property as our own.
Certified Public Accountants
- Consensys offers our clients the services of our in-house CPA, Eric Lemke. Eric has over 20 years of experience under his belt. Eric works to ensure that our clients get the advantages of the many tax benefits available to real estate investors. He also stays current with the legalities of the frequently changing tax code, budgets for your properties, and delivers reports that make sense to you.
- Income and Expenses accounting with secure, easy-to-use web-based property management software.
- Complete monthly financial statements delivered to your in-box by the 10th of each month
- Prepare operating budgets and variance reports
- Payment of all bills, loans, maintenance, taxes and insurance
We invest significant time and resources into the latest technology, and pass the benefits along to our clients. Faster response times, easier access to information, and the ability to quickly adapt to fluid situations are just a few of the benefits that you can expect from partnering with Consensys.
Investment property owners are given access to a free mobile application with the following capabilities:
- View your financials
- View unit inspections (with pictures)
- Contribute funds to the property of your choice
- View and download documents we’ve shared
Tenants will also be given access to an application. They will be able to do the following:
- Pay rent
- Submit work orders
- Track the status of work orders
- Receive important notifications and reminders
HOA’s get the benefits as well. As a member of an HOA, you will have the ability to:
- Pay dues
- Submit architectural reviews
- Submit work orders
- Access shared documents
Consensys has been managing properties since 1965, which gives us more than 50 years in the industry. In 2015, the City of Anaheim held a special ceremony to commemorate Consensys on our longevity and contribution to the City.
We are also a family owned company. The second generation is busy at work making sure that your investment is making money for you.
We have many staff members with over 10 years at our company. They know the business and create profit boosting strategies while you sit back and collect the checks.
Consensys believes that an educated workforce makes for superior property managers. Our property managers have either their Certified Property Manager or Accredited Residential Manager designation from the prestigious Institute of Real Estate Management. This represents many hundreds of hours of advanced study in the field of asset management, and equips your property manager to take the best care of your investment portfolio.
In addition, Consensys Property Management has been awarded the Accredited Management Organization award from the Institute of Real Estate Management. We have had this award since 1992, and it is only given to the most accomplished management companies world wide.